The new BlueCLINO, which was launched at the exhibition CONTROL 2010, is based on the well-proven CLINO2000 and has the following features:
- Large and very well readable color display.
- Various color profiles can be chosen.
- Various display methods like bar graphs or spirit levels can be choseng.
- All current units can be indicated.
- High Precision over the whole measuring range of ±60° with integrated temperature compensation.
- The internal software, together with a reversal measurement allows, a simple zero setting.
- The instrument can be recalibrated with the help of simple calibration tools which are supplied together with the instrument. This process is supported by the internal software.
- Rugged housing, rust protected, with prismatic bases made out of either aluminum hard anodized or cast iron.
- Built-in cross vial for easy alignment of the vertical axis in order to avoid “twist errors”.
- The instrument is compatible with the whole range of digital sensors of WYLER.
- Powered with common 1.5V Batteries, rechargeable batteries or with mains adapter.
- Fulfils the strict CE requirements (immunity against electromagnetic smog).
- The instrument can be adjusted to the local gravitation.