The rugged coating thickness gauge MiniTest 650 follows its long-time proven predecessor model MiniTest 600 in the line of gauges with a fixed external probe offering measurement of all non-magnetic coatings on steel and all insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals. It was especially designed to work in rough environments as well as on on abrasive surfaces, e.g. shot-blasted steel, plasma spray coated surfaces.
- Non-destructive coating thickness measurement
Non-magnetic coatings, e.g. paint, enamel, chrome, zinc on ferromegnetic substrates (e.g. steel).
- Insulating coatings, e.g. paint, anodizing on non-ferrous metals (e.g. aluminium, copper).
- Coating thickness measurement up to 2 or 3 mm.
- Universal probe offering automatic identification of the substrate for quick measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Wear-resistant probe tips with practically unlimited durability.
- USB-interface to transfer measuring data to a PC.
- Statistical evaluation of readings.
- MiniTest 650 F
For coating thickness measurement on ferro-magnetic substrate(steel) maximum coating thickness 3 mm.
- MiniTest 650 N
For coating thickness measurement on conducting, non-ferrous substrate (non-ferrous metals, e.g. aluminium, copper, etc.) maximum coating thickness 2 mm.
- Mini Test 2100
for coating thickness measurement on ferro-magnetic and non-ferrous substrates, automatic identification of substrate type maximum coating thickness 2 mm.
- Magnetic induction and eddy current principle according to ISO 2808